Become a WV Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Member through the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Why Should I Be a Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics?Founded in 1917, ADA's nearly 67,000 members in the U.S. and abroad help shape the food choices and impact the nutritional status of the public. The membership includes dietitians, dietetic technicians, students and others holding baccalaureate and advanced degrees in nutrition and dietetics.
Most dietetics professionals choose to belong to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics because of the variety and quality of membership benefits. The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics provides many opportunities for its members to be successful and to participate in continuing education opportunities that support both their professional needs and their plan for lifelong learning.
To provide members with career strategies that will enable them to prosper in the future, all Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics activities evolve from the Strategic Plan.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Member Benefits Overview
- Member Benefits / Related Resources (available to members only)
- Go to the Online Application for membership!
- Membership Classification Information and Application: June 1, 2008 to May 31, 2009 Rights and privileges of membership
Five Reasons to Visit Your Local Farmers' Market:
- You are supporting local farmers
- Fresh produce (with lots of variety from different vendors)
- Less energy is used in getting the produce to the market
- It's a good opportunity to socialize with others in the community
- It's cheaper!
Be sure to check out some of our favorite Recipes